Frequently asked questions
How can I earn points?
You will earn points for brand engagement and select purchases. Points will be awarded once behaviors and/or purchases are validated.
How can I find a store to purchase a Qualifying item?
Need help finding a store to purchase a Qualifying Item?
Click here. You may purchase from any retailer carrying qualifying items and submit your receipt for Rewards points.
This icon indicates retailers who have the RoadPro Rewards display within their store. The display will highlight qualifying items, points values, and instructions.
How many points do I need to earn a reward?
The number of points required to redeem for a reward varies depending upon the reward. Once you redeem points, the points will be deducted from your account, and any remaining balance will stay in your account for future use. You can view how many points are needed for each reward by visiting the Rewards Page.
What rewards are offered?
A wide variety of lifestyle rewards are available including music, magazines and gift cards. More rewards will be coming soon!
How do I sign up?
To become a member, simply go to www.roadprorewards.com. Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an account. Once you have an account, you can log in and start collecting points by uploading receipts and engaging with content. Participants may maintain only one account and pooling of points by multiple individuals is not permitted.
What are the qualifying products and activities for this campaign?
All valid brand engagement activities and purchases will allow you to earn points. Click here for a complete list of participating products.
How do I submit my receipt for a qualifying purchase?
Photograph the receipt. Ensure the store logo and name is visible and clear. The photo does not need to include the entire receipt; however, the following must be visible:
- Product name
- Transaction number
- Date of sale
You may upload the receipt by:
Will my points expire?
Yes, points will expire on December 31, 2018.
Can I access my account from my smartphone (i.e. Android, Windows, iPhone)?
Any mobile device works, if the mobile device is equipped with a digital camera and you can connect to the Internet.
Why is my audio file cut off or of poor quality?
If you identify any quality issues, such as skips or noises, with an audio file, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your account information, and the artist name and song title for the track with which you are experiencing issues, and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.
Are the music downloads compatible with all portable players?
Audio file downloads are offered in MP3 format. MP3 format files are compatible with most devices, including iOS devices. Please see below for device specific details:
iOS device(s) - iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch users: iOS does not allow you to save a file from our catalog directly to your device unless it is an iTunes App. Use your desktop or laptop computer to buy and download your content, then add it to your iTunes library in order to sync to your mobile/portable device(s).
Windows device - All downloads must be made to a computer before transferring to any other devices.
Android & Blackberry users - Users on most Android or Blackberry devices can download music directly from the mobile optimized version of the site to their mobile device. Your download will start in your notification bar and will save to the location that your specific device saves Downloads to.
How do I download the Visa gift card reward?
Browse through our Gift Cards section to choose a gift card reward. To download, please follow these steps:
- Hover over the gift card you’d like to download, and click the blue ‘View Details’ icon.
- Choose the denomination of the gift card for which you’d like to redeem points by clicking on it, and click on the dark blue ‘Download’ icon.
- A pop-up will appear to inform you how many points the gift card will cost. Click ‘Confirm’ to continue or ‘Cancel’ to cancel your order.
- If you choose to continue, enter the information requested on-screen. Requested information may vary depending upon which gift card you select.
- A pop-up will appear with further information, and an order confirmation and redemption instructions will be e-mailed to you.
What are the different types of Qualifying Products and how are they different?
RoadPro Rewards Offers – These items can be purchased from any retailer during the active dates and the receipt submitted to RoadPro Rewards for reward points.
Retailers featuring the RoadPro Rewards display are identified in the Find-a-Store tool.
PFJ Digital Rewards Rebates – These items must be purchased from a Pilot Flying J location during the active dates and the receipt submitted to RoadPro Rewards for reward points. Limit of one (1) of each qualifying item per individual for each promotional period.
Love’s Digital Reward Rebates – These items must be purchased from a Love’s Travel Stop location during the active dates and the receipt submitted to RoadPro Rewards for reward points. Limit of one (1) of each qualifying item per individual for each promotional period.
Reward points may be redeemed for digital Visa gift cards, other digital rewards, or keep earning.
How do I submit for a PFJ Digital Reward Rebate?
- Purchase a qualifying item at a PFJ retail store.
- Snap a photo of your receipt.
- Submit your receipt one of three ways:
- Text keyword ROADPRO to 811811 and follow instructions to submit your receipt image.
- Email your receipt image to email@example.com.
- Website – Visit www.roadprorewards.com and follow instructions to Upload Receipt.
- If you are not yet registered, follow the link to enter required information.
- Upon receipt submittal or registration completion, you will receive confirmation within 24-48 hours.
- Redeem for Digital Visa Gift Card, other digital rewards, or keep earning.